No doubt, Kerala is a precious gift given by God which will make the tourists spellbound with its glittering natural wonderments and endowments. Richness of unbeatable beauty of this state leaves a lifetime memorable impact on the minds of the people. Kerala is a vast incomparable region in India that is blessed with tremendous attractions and beautiful scenery. There are countless incredible places to visit and enjoy treasure of beauty to cherish forever.
The topmost recommended 10 places to visit in Kerala including.
1) The Backwaters – Undoubtedly, the emerald watery paradise of backwater will definitely leaves a heart-touched impact on the minds of the visitors. With its attention-grabbing beauty, one can be fascinated at its first glimpse.
2) Fort Cochin – It is the oldest region of this seaside city comprising Portuguese and Dutch colonial architecture, art galleries, beautiful churches, different categorized spice markets and ancient Chinese Fishing Nets.
3) Munnar – Munnar is a picturesque hill station that offers a vision of pleasure ambiance and greenery wonderments to the travelers. Visiting to the tea gardens is a different but lovely experience to enjoy your holiday tour.
4) Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary – Kerala is also full of adventure and excitement. It has Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary which is a home to several exotic animals, birds and other species like elephants, monkeys and even the elusive tiger. This place also offers you jeep Safari that will add more excitement in scrolling the park.
5) Kollam –Nested in the region of Kerala, it is considered as one of the small market town of this beautiful state. One will be experienced authentically Indian feel of the town. It is also recognized as the southern gateway to the backwaters.
6) Varkala –A captivating beach of Kerala nested below rocky cliffs that offer a glimpse of the spectacular sunsets.
7) Kumarakom – A fascinating bird sanctuary near Kottayam take you closer to the adventure and excitement and also offer a boat ride to spot comorants, herons, egrets and storks.
8) Thrissur – A religious and cultural additional feature of this state that reminds you the epic period of our country. this temple is one of the largest scared place of Kerala that calls several devotees from all over the world.
9) Kozhikode – The oldest historical part of this region that plays as a gateway to the quieter beaches and backwaters of Northern Kerala. Additionally, there are carious temples and museums to visit.